Today’s prompt is to share a list of your current goals. This is a great time for me to go over my goals, as it is a new month with new goals just waiting to be created! :) Sometimes I like to rollover goals from last month but it’s fun to change it up each month then I don’t feel horrible for not reaching a goal for several months. Haha! Or maybe I’m just lazy. ;)
1. Complete the Blog-tember Challenge! I’m so excited for this and I really hope I’m able to keep up with it. But as you can see, I’m posting Day 2 and Day 3 on day 3 because I TOTALLY FORGOT. Haha, that’s okay. Great reason to make it a goal ;)
2. Complete all homework and tests. I’m really working hard on completing all of my homework for each class. It has kept me so crazy busy, but I love it. Weird? Haha, I have four classes so the homework and studying is definitely keeping me busy but I love it and I’m hoping I can stay on top of it and do well!
3. Complete required hours at work. I have struggled with work in the past, meeting my required hours each week. Earlier this year, between like March and May… etc. I did really good and met all of my hours and it was so nice. I’m going to try really hard to do that this month. Wish me luck!
4. Finish reading Harry Potter #3. I’m reading the Harry Potter series for the first time in my entire life. Like, completely read all of them. I’ve been stuck on book three for a couple of months now so I’m hoping that if I somehow have extra time to read, that I can pick it up and get started!! :)
5. Find a new doctor. Isn’t it just so nice when your doctor decides to retire and their services are critical to your every day life and you have to find a new one but nobody is accepting new patients. Argh!! So that is a big goal for me this month.
6. Plan and book Fall sessions. I’m probably going to do this today! I just need to make a graphic, decide on dates and times. Fall is a busy season for family photos and engagements, etc. I’m really excited!! :)
7. Pray daily, and read scriptures daily. So, I’m just in the beginning of Alma for my personal study. I’ve also been using my Write The Word journal, and LOVE that. I like to do it during Sacrament time too! I also want to be better about saying my morning and evening prayers as well. I wake up super early, and go to bed early but I know that I should still save some time for God in the morning. And not just a quick, “keep my safe” kind of prayer. I want to make them more heartfelt.
8. Attend the temple weekly. I felt really bad when I started doing this. Some even told me I should bring Brady with me. But I just have to remind myself that I also made covenants with God, personally. Yes, Brady and I were married and sealed for eternity in the temple, but when I went through the temple and received my endowment, I was making covenants with God. I made promises to God for myself as well. I love going weekly and have loved making trips to different temples each month! :) It’s so fun. If you’d like to join me, let me know!
Join us in this challenge by clicking this picture below!